Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Boreal Forest Xqi6vc
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Boreal Forest

+7
SStorm
Stone
Pitch
H0L0CAU57
Cherokee/Breezy
Nemesis
Snow
11 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Boreal Forest Empty Boreal Forest

Post by Snow Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 am

OOC:
Boreal Forest Og9ftv

Temperature; 40
Sky's; A large storm is brewing as dark clouds cover the sky and enormous gusts of wind batter the landscape
Food sources; You will be lucky to find a dead elk laying around, maybe even grazing.
Enemies; Watch out for Coyotes, even other wolves, also Bears.
Hours of daylight; About 8 hours. Gives you enough time to do what you need to get done.

IC:
The Alphess walked through the forest, pine needles crunching under her pads as she propelled herself forward using her long appendages. She loved being out here, way better then being in camp for sure. Her sea blue orbs flickered around knowing that there might be a chance to actually catch something. A lot of animals didn't stay here because the branches of these trees held no nutrients for them and so they usually went off into clearings. Which Snow wasn't fond of because it made the hunt even harder. She raised her cranium high into the sky and let her nose gather up all the scents around the area and sorted them out so she could find which scents were the ones she wanted.

Last edited by Snow on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow
Snow
Admin

https://blizzardpackreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Boreal Forest Empty Re: Boreal Forest

Post by Nemesis Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Blizzard saw a fae and smiled approaching her with caution. The snow crashing and crunching under his big paws."Hello,there". He smiled his teeth shining. He listened to the wind blow.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:41 pm

[OOC: Don't forget to post a biography of your wolf in the Biography forum ^^]

Then the vixen heard something and her receptors quickly angled themselves toward that direction. She of course was used to being out into the territory and catching scents of other wolves. However she had trained herself to listen closely and therefore heard his pawsteps before she actually heard him speak. Snow calmly turned her medium frame around and gazed at a lupine in front of her. Her face remained expressionless as she got right to business. "Hello there. Who might you be?"Snow asked calmly as her voice seemed to be filled with commanding power. She was a born leader and most wolves noticed that almost immediately.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:18 pm

It told me only the admin can post on that topic.)
The silver male sat down and looked at the beautiful fae"I am Blizzard, prince to the blizzardstorm pack". He says standing up straight showing the fae his dominate side. He stiffened his back an stood proud of his title.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 pm

[I am very sorry about that. You can post in that board now ^^]

At the sight of the lupines body language she flicked her ear. She wasn't the one to show pride in a lot of things because she wanted everyone to be treated equally. So no she didn't really approve these movements, but she didn't feel like telling him at this moment and would tell him later. The Alphess laid her sea blue orbs on the the male. "So I am guessing you have come over to my territory to ask for a alliance?" Snow ask calmly her words coming out clear and as soft as silk. But that didn't mean she didn't have a mean side, it was just that the lupine didn't touch that feeling yet.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Blizzard shook his head"No I have run away because my father has tried to kill me. I just wanted to be treated equally im tired of having everyone chase you because im a prince. I just always to live a normal life". He whines lowering his ears whimpering." If you don't want me here I'll run again". He sighs as the sign of being frightened and scared show in his eyes.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Snow watched the wolf carefully. Being betrayed during her life had made her suspicious of most of the wolves that came to her. The arctic wolf watched him for a couple more seconds before letting her voice ring out of her jaws. "I am sorry to hear that. But I will not drive you out because you are no threat since you have said you weren't meaning to trespass. If you wish to, you may join my pack where everyone is treated equally and we all believe in respect." It was a short description of the pack, but the creator could go on for hours of how the pack was life. She had pretty much built this pack from the ground up with her own sweat and blood and had nearly died several times before as well. Then something landed on her nose and she moved her gaze toward where she was cross eyed to see a snowflake. Because of this she lifted her skull into the air and saw that more snowflakes were beginning to follow after the one that had landed on her black nose. Snow had no reason to try to shake the snowflake off because it simply melted due to her body heat. The snowflakes couldn't be seen against her pure white fur but for other wolves, that might be a different matter.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Blizzard smiles at the fae"I can join" he gives her a friendly licks and a muzzle and smiles jumping happily.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:40 pm

[Please remember to write more than 2 sentences]

The female flinched slightly at the lick and raised her paw and rubbed the spot where he had licked. She wasn't used to being licked like that, even her other mate didn't do that to her. Well she quickly got over it and went into business mode. "I'm glad to hear that. What rank would you like to receive?" The arctic vixen asked calmly twitching her banner behind her.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Blizzard looked at the fae and so many thoughts go through his head-Will I ever be the alpha? Shes beautiful, I think im in love.- he thought looking at her then shook the thoughts out of his head. He fiddles with his paws and wonders for a second. -should I ask for alpha? Nah to quick, oh beta maybe.- the thought screamed. He wags his long silver tail as he looks up a the sky watching each snowflake with its own design. The snow picks up and grows heavy. Once again he stares at the alphess before him "If it is okay with you mistress can I have Beta"? Blizzard asks the fae. As he waits for her to reply he fiddles with his paws in the snow, and it makes small crunching sounds.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:03 am

[Now that's the kind of roleplay I like to see! Very Happy]

Why is he moving so much? Snow asked herself as she almost began to tilt her head in confusion. However she stopped herself knowing she wasn't to the one who could judge someone by their actions. No wolf she do that as every wolf was pretty much created equal even while some are marked as evil. Her banner moved to the right of her as she moved her stature downward so she was sitting down on the newly fallen snow. It quickly began to compact under her warm body and because of that a shiver ran through her spine at the sudden change in temperature. Then her receptors began to swivel in almost all directions listening to every sound around her. She could hear song birds in the distance, a raven crowing as it spots a decaying carcass, a bark of a coyote and the bubbling of a brook that was close by. Then her ears perked forward toward the voice of the male. "There no need to be nervous around me Blizzard. Also you may be my Beta. I would be happy for you to be that rank since you seem trustworthy enough." The Alphess of course would vigilant around him in case he decided to pull some sort of stunt.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:52 pm

[Could I start as already in the pack?]

The tri-hued vixen grumbled as her stomach decided to let out a loud gurgling sound, signalling she was hungry to all of the other creatures around but she herself could already feel the pangs of hunger hitting her stomach having not eaten in quite a few hours. 'A snack sounds good right now.' she mused to herself before getting lost in her thoughts. A small breeze of wind carried the scent of two wolves, one male and one female, ignoring it she focused more on the other scent, a rather plump hare was hopping quietly through the brush not to far away, her stomach growled again causing the hare to look towards her. With a roll of her eyes knowing the small hunt would not be easy now that she was noticed she took off running towards the small creature, of course it had taken off too, dodging between trees and other objects that the large vixen couldn't dodge as easily. Finally chasing it into a small clearing she launched herself forward, landing just above the small creature making it freeze for a second, just long enough for her to clamp her bone-crushing jaws down around it's small head. Hunger ripped at her stomach again causing her to groan in an annoyed fashion, she quickly devoured the small creature, getting her stomach to quiet down at least a little she sniffed the air again and decided to go search for the other wolves.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

http://ragingwindspack.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Blizzard smiled and bowed at the alphess "Thank you alphess". He smiles and lays down using his tail as bedding. He laid still not moving or blinking as he drifted off.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Cherokee wrote:[Could I start as already in the pack?]

The tri-hued vixen grumbled as her stomach decided to let out a loud gurgling sound, signalling she was hungry to all of the other creatures around but she herself could already feel the pangs of hunger hitting her stomach having not eaten in quite a few hours. 'A snack sounds good right now.' she mused to herself before getting lost in her thoughts. A small breeze of wind carried the scent of two wolves, one male and one female, ignoring it she focused more on the other scent, a rather plump hare was hopping quietly through the brush not to far away, her stomach growled again causing the hare to look towards her. With a roll of her eyes knowing the small hunt would not be easy now that she was noticed she took off running towards the small creature, of course it had taken off too, dodging between trees and other objects that the large vixen couldn't dodge as easily. Finally chasing it into a small clearing she launched herself forward, landing just above the small creature making it freeze for a second, just long enough for her to clamp her bone-crushing jaws down around it's small head. Hunger ripped at her stomach again causing her to groan in an annoyed fashion, she quickly devoured the small creature, getting her stomach to quiet down at least a little she sniffed the air again and decided to go search for the other wolves.

[That is fine with me ^^]

The Arctic wolf nodded her head and then lifted her head in the sky and released a howl. She wasn't just doing it because she had gained a new member, she was calling her pack to her so she could introduce everyone to the new beta. Her betess would need to get along with this wolf if they were going to be working well with each other. That was one of the things that worried her, wolves getting along. Some wolves just didn't like each other, but they would just need to deal with it.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Blizzard stood waiting for the pack. His long silver fur gleamed in the sunlight. He say a fae coming ive the hill and smiled- Wow- he thought to himself and his tail started wagging.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Blizzardstormy wrote:Blizzard stood waiting for the pack. His long silver fur gleamed in the sunlight. He say a fae coming ive the hill and smiled- Wow- he thought to himself and his tail started wagging.

[Please edit your grammar as it is confusing at what your trying to say]
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 am

Hearing her alphess' call she sped up, reaching the spot the other two canines were she looked at the brute with some hesitance in her eyes before looking to the beautiful snow-white alphess she had been following for quite some time now. "Yes, Snow?" She reclined back onto her haunches, letting a small puff of air out of her lungs. "New member?"
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:22 am

The vixen lowered her cranium from the sky as her howl ceased to leave her lungs for the moment. She waited a moment until her sea blue gaze landed on a familiar figure. A warm smile spread across her maw at the sight of her betess. At the mention of the new member she nodded her head slowly and turned her attention toward the male. "Blizzard this is Cherokee, my Betess. You will be working with her to keep the pack in order. Cherokee this is Blizzard, the new Beta" Snow introduced the wolves together and decided to let her flank touch the ground yet again so she was sitting down.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Sorry autocorrect corrected me).

Blizzard bowed at the fae "Hello Cherroke". He says dipping his head for 10 seconds then looking back up at her. His tail wagged yet his face showed a seriousness. -Wonder if her and I will get along- he thought to himself looking at the her eyes.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:22 am

She dipped her head for a second before standing back to full height, seeming to tower the male due to her specie of wolf. Glancing at Snow she smile softly in respect. "Is there anything you'd like done?"
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:34 am

Blizzard was crouched a little so he stood and then towered over her. He didn't notice she was the same speices as her and looked at the alphess"I can go hunt for you". He says wagging his tail
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:35 pm

The Alphess watched as the two seemed to had dominant positions for their body language. She honestly could care less, even though they both towered over her because she was just a regular sized Arctic wolf. Her long banner twitched behind her as her receptors flicked as she had gone deep into thought. She had come back into reality as she heard her beta's questions. "Food is low due to winter. So we will go hunting today." The vixen ordered as she lifted her cranium into the air. There wasn't a lot of prey here, but there was a promise of a deer or other small animals as well that could be put away for winter. Her sense of smell was able to distinguish the different scents around the area and was able to catch the scent of a old elk. A smirk spread across her facial features revealing her colorless ivories. "Come on." The Arctic wolf barked as she quickly went into a sprint heading west toward the direction of the scent. It was quite a distance away, but knowing that she had great amounts of stamina, she would be able to make the treck easily, but the larger wolves might have some trouble keeping up.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:39 pm

The mostly dark hued vixen followed closely behind the alphess, having quite a bit of stamina herself. Her tail was raised a bit, though she thought everyone should be treated equally she still showed her dominance quite well due to her having an attitude. She ran with her mouth slightly open to allow herself to get more air into her lungs quicker so she could run longer. She could faintly catch the scent of the old elk also, her nose being a bit faulty due to being bitten when she was younger but she could still smell. She playfully raced ahead of the alphess for a few treks before falling behind again, she would only be openly playful towards said alphess because she had known her for quite a while now.

(A little bit of history and reasoning in there xD)
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm

The Arctic wolf's large paws landed hard against the snow covered ground. Snow then watched as her Betess moved in front of her. Her dominance side kicked in as she wanted to let a warning growl saying that the leaders always led the hunt, but she stopped herself seeing that her friend moved back toward her side. Just to make sure everyone got the message, she raised her tail up into the air into the dominant position and used her speed to her advantage as she sped forward. The vixen's receptors were pinned against her skull to reduce drag against the wind as her speed picked up. The scent was growing stronger, but they weren't quite there yet.

[Good job ^^]
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Blizzard lacks behind since he is all brute strength. He sighs not having anyone to chat with- the girls are chatting with eachother which is great-. He thinks to himself. He shuffles his huge paws through the snow. -Why is Cherokee almost my height- he thought to himself before stopping to catch his breath.

Last edited by Blizzardstormy on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up.)
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum