Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Boreal Forest - Page 9 Xqi6vc
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Boreal Forest

+7
SStorm
Stone
Pitch
H0L0CAU57
Cherokee/Breezy
Nemesis
Snow
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Boreal Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: Boreal Forest

Post by Snow Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:00 pm

[How could I not use that move again? XD]

Snow felt the maned wolf move out from beneath her. She swung her head and let a demonic smirk spread across her jaws as the crimson fluid dripped from her maw. She witnessed the gaping hole in his shoulder and how he didn't attack her. That was probably the worst idea. She didn't even bother answering as she used her speed to her advantage and lunged forward, and hit the exact same spot she did before. Her long inch incisors pierced the soft flesh of the brute. The alphess wouldn't stop until she either submitted and showed respect, or until he dropped dead, whichever came first. Blood began to splatter on the ground beneath their bodies as she continued the onslaught, her bone crushing jaws making easy work of his flesh.
Snow
Snow
Admin

https://blizzardpackreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:15 am

He jumped away once more, ignoring the fresh spurt of crimson. This time, however, he rushed forwards, his jaws snapping wildly. The maned wolf fixed his teeth in her scruff and began to shake his head furiously, refusing to release his jaws.
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:45 pm

She was latched onto his already injured shoulder. She knew he was already doomed to loose considering she was barely injured at the moment, while his crimson liquid seemed to coat all of the parts of the stone ground. Snow kept on chomping down, and the shaking of her body from the brute made her large canines ripped through his body as if it was butter. Soon she was hitting bone as she already made a large hole in his shoulder. There she clamped her jaws together ripping more flesh as she went, and used her appendages to make deep gashes in the brutes side. Snow wasn't the kind to be messed with like this, and so if this continued, the brute would be the first to die considering that it would be from blood lust. With her jaws clamped together she began to rip away, but the lowered her cranium deeper into his body to grab a new part of flesh. At this moment Snow looked like a rabbit burring in the grass, while instead of the rabbit, it was snow, and it wasn't grass that she was burring in. Her long banner lashed behind her frame as she continued her onslaught, obviously not caring that her own blood was coating her back from the Gamma ripping at her scruff. But what he didn't know is that scruffs were tough, due to that wolves were carried that way when they were pups constantly, so that meant this flesh was tougher to get through and less blood would come of it.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitch Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:04 pm

(Sorry for the late post D: I was out.)

Pitch had been prepared to lunge forward at the Alphess' command, his labra peeled back as he growled. He was both shocked and furious when the maned wolf latched on to Snow's scruff, springing forward to rip into Holocaust. He snapped his muzzle forward and his enamels stuck to the brute's neck, fur and flesh yanked as he furiously shook the smaller male. His banner lashed from side to side as he attacked. As his fangs were hard at work tearing at the tough skin on Holocaust's neck, his blades churned at the lupe.
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Holocaust released his hold upon the white wolf to rip his long fangs into Pitch's neck, gnawing through muscle and artery alike. However, the maned wolf yanked away before he slaughtered his fellow male, simultaneously flinging himself backwards and out of the reach of Snow's teeth. The demon was barely winded -- hell, he had fought larger and tougher opponents -- but he was smart enough no to lunge for either, instead hanging back and watching both through a hellish amber gaze.
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitch Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:23 am

Pitch let out a howl, ripping away as the brute sunk his teeth in the Mexican's flesh. He crouched, crimson dripping from his bloodied neck. He let out a low whimper that ended in a furious growl. "You should just leave!" He snarled, hanging behind Snow while he watched the Maned carefully.
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:23 pm

He launched one of his smirks at the wolf. "I should leave?" he asked with a snort. "And you want me gone why? I'm the king of the forest here, b*tch. I can hunt more in a day than you ever could, and you want me to go? Fine. Guess I'll hunt all the food for myself, then!" Holocaust rolled his eyes at Pitch's ignorance.
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:09 am

She heard flesh ripping, but it didn't seem to faze the resilient arctic was she simply snarled at them male. "Kill him." The vixen snarled as she lunged forward, but low this time until she reared up at the last second latching her long canines on the bottom flesh of his nape. This was probably the most vulnerable spot on a wolf and she dug int it as if it was fresh elk meat. Another reason why it was vulnerable, was because that it held the wolf's wind pipe. She dug deep into the wolf's neck until she began to slowly reach her target, the windpipe, which in turn would kill the wolf if broken
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:39 pm

A steely eyed figure padded through the forest, scents of a pack had been left of the faint breeze. There was the first sight of sun that hit the figure's pelt in quite some time. Snow blanketed over the earthly coloured brute's pelt, and blanketed the ground. The figure had revealed itself to be a wolf, and a tall one of that. The figure was so named; Stone. With his steel blue eyes, staring out across the horizon he was searching for the wolf pack that called this area home.

The male continued on through the snow, his steps long and slow, but he was getting closer to the pack, he could smell it. Though that wasn't the only thing that Hopper's sensitive nose could pick up. Blood was stronger smelling than what he could of the pack. And it was wolf blood. Not elk or moose, or even bison, wolf blood.

Stone hurried his pace, moving into a trot, his paws left greater indentations in the snow as the large figure moved through it swiftly. His ears flicked as he approached now hearing the sounds of a fight, nips, growls, barks, yelps and whines. With his ears perked, Stone approached and peered through the bush before stepping through. What was in front of him was something out of the norm.

A white she wolf attacking a red wolf. Though the red wolf wasn't of timber or grey origin, not even of european descent, it was a maned wolf. A species of wolf that Stone had heard about but had never seen with his eyes. Flicking his tail he looked to the tawny wolf that looked like it too had been attacking the rustic coloured foreigner. Stepping forth, Stone cleared his throat "What's going on here?" he barked sharply looking at the wolves with his grey eyes.

Wolves Addressed: Snow, Pitch, Halocaust, Others in the area.
Wolves Mentioned: The Pack
Mood: Curious, Unsure.
Word Count: 305
Sidenotes: None
Stone
Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by SStorm Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Storm walked throught the trees. The forset was filled with the scent of a pack and he was trying to find them. The three year old soldier moved steadly. His amber eyes constantly looking for danger.
SStorm
SStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 am

Something strange seemed to catch her receptors as she heard pawsteps coming into the tunnel. She angled her head, moving the flesh as she did and noticed a sturdy brute. Her banner lashed behind her as she ripped backwards, ripping off a large piece of flesh and listened as the droplets splattered onto the ground. Her alabaster fur was coated in blood as her shoulder stung quiet badly. Noticing the sting and knowing Pitch could handle the disrespectful a** hole, she ignored the male for a second as she trudged over toward the mouth of the cave. Her tail was still angled high into the air displaying her dominance around the pack hierarchy as she walked into the snow. There she fell and let her shoulder become covered in ice. It quickly soaked the ground. The only thing Snow was waiting for was to feel numbness, and that was what she felt after a couple minutes in the snow. Then once she had done that, and stopped the bleeding thanks to pressure of her laying on it, she walked back into the cave, her pawsteps landing heavily in exhaustion from the fight. She turned toward the brute and narrowed her dark sea blue eyes at him before letting her gaze relax seeing that he showed no aggression. "This wolf did not show any sympathy, obedience, or respect for any of his packmates and is being punished. Since he has decided not to leave while we have given him a chance, he will most likely bleed to death." Snow said this without any sadness in her voice, that demon obviously deserved it in her mind and she didn't care others thought of her decision as it was the right one. Her long and ivory banner flicked behind her medium body as the Arctic waited for the lupines thought on the situation. The females nostrils however flared as she caught the scent of another wolf close by, which she would check on later if it didn't already get here by the time they were done talking.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 am

Icy blue orbs snapped open when the scent of two new wolves seemed to pop into the small wolf-dug tunnel at the same time, she could feel that the pup had warmed up quite a bit while they had a small nap, looking down at the mentioned pup she frowned. Her breath was ragged, uneven, and forced while she was asleep meaning she had probably caught something. "Hey kid, I'm going to check out what's going on." she murmured and shifted to go out the entrance. Poking her head out she noticed a large timbered brute that wasn't Pitch standing talking to Snow. Peering back down at the pup she crawled out the rest of the way and padded over to Snow, seeing the maned brute that she had a strong dislike to already was bleeding and rather mangled looking she raised a brow at Snow. "What happened?"
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

http://ragingwindspack.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Snow watched as her Betess came crawling out of the makeshift snow den. Her banner lashed behind her as she had taken her gaze off of the brute. Then a growl escaped her chest cavity at the mention of the maned wolf who would be slowly bleeding to death, which she obviously didn't seem to care about. "He didn't care if breezy died, didn't submit, and was disobedient. We have given him a chance to run away but he did not take that chance and we are punishing him. Oh he also insulted everyone in the pack." The Alphess words came out as poison as she said them. She heard the maned wolf's heartbeat and tried to keep a smirk from spreading over her jaws. He definitely deserved it and no one would be able to stop this stubborn wolf's decision.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 pm

{1st dodge, sorry for my inactivity D8}

Holocaust danced away just in time, Snow's teeth instead clipping the fur just above his windpipe. She could jump high, he gave her that, but she would need to do so faster to catch the long-legged wolf. "You can't kill the devil," he noted with a raised eyebrow, giving his ragged pelt a shake and splattering small drops of crimson everywhere. "Trying only leads to failure."
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Snow flicked her tail ignoring the male. "You are officially exiled from this pack and are stripped of your Gamma rank. No one will help you in your time of need while you die in the forest from your wounds." Snow said her voice icy and cold no longer showing any interest in him. He would die anyway from his large wounds thanks to blood lost and she hoped he knew that. She also hoped that he knew no one cared about him anymore and that he was just a burden to them. Turning her large cranium around she looked at the new male wolf that had decided to show himself. "How rude of me not to introduce myself, my name is Snow and I run this pack along with my mate Blaze who should be around this area. Now that I have given you my identification, mind telling me who exactly you are loner?" The medium Arctic wolf asked while her receptors swiveled around listening behind her in case the stupid maned wolf tried to get to her from behind like the bastard he is.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SStorm Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 am

Storm heard voices as he moved through the woods. Stepping out of the shadows he caught the last few words of a far who appeared to be the alphess stripping another wolf of his rank. The black and gray soldier cringed on the wolfs behalf and waited to be addressed.
SStorm
SStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 pm

The vixen then noticed a shadow in the distance and was staring at a black wolf with gray stripes. Her banner twitched behind her as she moved her stature in his direction. "Good day sir. How may I help you? My name is Snow." This time Snow introduced herself first this time rather than waiting. Her sea blue eyes tracked his movements for a while until she felt like he wasn't a threat. She just hoped that at least this wolf would know what submission was.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 am

Growling lowly, it was obvious she didn't trust the new wolves there were too many showing up at once. "It almost seems as if we are getting surrounded." she murmured in Snow's receptor keeping her voice low. "Stay on guard."

[And the not so trusting side of Chero shows through]
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Balto Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 am

recap?
Balto
Balto

Back to top Go down

Post by SStorm Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:49 am

Storm moved closer to the fae called Snow. "Greetings Snow. I am Storm and I am looking for a pack to join." the black brute said lowering his head in respect. He waited quietly for her response.
SStorm
SStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 pm

[Holocaust has been stripped of his rank, fighting has stopped, 2 new wolves have entered the picture and want to join]

The Arctic wolf flicked her receptor as she heard her Betess whisper her lyrics in it. She flicked her banner signalling she knew, but it was only 2 wolves, and it was going to be 3 against two. However it would actually be 2 against 2 thanks to that Snow was injured and wasn't in any condition to be able to fight. Her sea blue orbs fixed on the black and grey male in front of her. "Of course. Nice to make your aquantiance Storm. I'm the Alphess of this pack. I think we would gladly add you to our ranks." Snow let a smile spread over her ivories, but instead of being alabaster, they were a crimson hue from the fight.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:34 am

In attempt to lighten the mood she gives Snow a sly look with a lazy smirk "Way to make a first appearance oh great alphess... Bloody teeth, bloody face. Even a bloody nape." she grinned playfully at the alabaster vixen who had became like a younger sister to her. Her matching oceanic gaze lazily moved over to the ebony and ash hued brute. "Greetings outsider, I am Cherokee, the betess." [I'm in a joking kind of mood o.O]
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 am

[Lol xD]

A chuckle escaped the vixens jaws as she slowly nodded her head. She did have to agree with her Betess, she had definitely looked better as her flesh as ripped open and blood was still slowly seeping. But Snow was oblivious to the pain as she was paying more attention to the brute in front of her. "Indeed. I have looked better than this with my bloodied canines. Sorry about that Storm." Even the Alphess didn't know why was apologizing to this loner as she didn't even know if he deserved her respect first of all. The only thing that seemed to not be covered in blood was her banner, which she flicked back in forth as a habit she did when she stood still.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SStorm Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 am

Storm smiled at the wolves. "I understand Snow." he said in repsonce to her apologie, "I have looked worse in the past." The gray and black brute's amber eyes swirled as he sat down and flicked his ears.
SStorm
SStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:22 pm

The female chuckled as the brute commented on her looks. However, she obviously wasn't upset about it instead, she greatly enjoyed the male. "Now back to business. What rank shall I put you in?" The Alphess as she started to walk around the lone wolf. She poked her snout in his flank, feeling for how much muscle he had. He did indeed have a lot of muscle so she nodded to herself as she went a full circle around him. She came to a stop in front of the wolf and looked at him up and down one last time. "You'll be perfect in the soldier rank." Snow said happily as she let a smile spread over her jaws and reveal the still bloodied canines.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum