Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Boreal Forest - Page 6 Xqi6vc
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Boreal Forest

+7
SStorm
Stone
Pitch
H0L0CAU57
Cherokee/Breezy
Nemesis
Snow
11 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Boreal Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Boreal Forest

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:48 pm

"Cherokee.." he whispered turning his head to look at her "I know we've only met...but I think I might be falling in...love". He took a large breath as huge weight was lifted. He'd told her and now he wanted to hear her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Her receptors pricked slightly and she made a small humming sound. "I.. think I have to agree."

[I'm loosing my muse xD I have too much gory s*** in my mind that I can't be all lovey.]
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

http://ragingwindspack.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm

[ I just can't keep going right now ]
Gavin smiled softly and rested his head on hers. "Goodnight Chero" he whispered and closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:22 am

Cherokee/Breezy wrote:The smaller vixen shivered as a large gust of ice cold wind blew in the cave sending the soft colorless puffs of frozen water inside and towards the two. "Maybe we should head farther back in the cave." She suggested, a small chill finding it's way down her spine causing her to shiver. Retreating towards the back of the cave she positioned her small frame just behind a large fallen chunk of the ceiling to hide from most of the chilling winds from the raging blizzard outside what seemed like their safe haven for the time. Her receptors pricked up when she heard a rather sickening *Slop* and the scent of fresh blood filled her nostrils. 'Nem must be back.' she thought to herself.

If wolves could blush she would be right now, her receptors pushed back in the snow and she pulled back under the snow and shifted to burrow out of the snow in a place that wouldn't land her directly under the brute. Once she was out of the soft, almost cloud like snow and about as shaken off as she could be with it still snowing a large gust of wind hit them and sent snow flying at her making her rather white again. Huffing she quickly shook out her thick pelt and looked at the timbered brute. "We should keep moving, I didn't think it'd get this bad before we got back to Snow. I wonder if they're okay." she said loud enough to be heard over the raging winds that were sending snow into her fur, chilling her to the bone. "I'm starting to get really cold." she said lowly, mostly to herself but if the brute heard her over the wind so be it. She started walking, trying to find her way to some sort of shelter with only white in her vision, already this early in the storm everything was completely covered in snow. "It's been a long time since I've been stuck in a white out." she mused to herself.

[I honestly have no muse -.-]
Snow nodded and moved toward the back of the den. Her pure white arctic fur obvious against the brown background.
Snow
Snow
Admin

https://blizzardpackreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 am

The dark hued vixen watched the brute slowly fall asleep and she hums out of the almost suffocating boredom, small snow storms were okay but being stuck in a den when you'd rather be out running around things begin to become rather dull. Letting her lids droop closed she slowly falls into a slumber, allowing herself to relax completely.

Looking over when she heard the small click-click of nails she smiled at the blanched vixen, her small yet sharp ivories showing for a second before she slid to the ground and curled into a tight ball, fatigue finally hitting her from the long journey her and Nemesis had to endure. Her lids started to droop but she tried to keep them open trying to watch the vixen.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 pm

The large vixen soon was at the back of the den and she turned her cranium to look over her shoulder. There she saw the adolescent laying down. Knowing that its fur wasn't long enough, she turned her medium frame around and started to move slowly toward Breezy. Her long appendages propelled her forward over the stone ground until she reached her objective. Soon she was standing over the pup until she lowered her body onto the ground. Her colorless fur was obvious against the brown ground as she curled her body around the pup, also using her banner to keep the youngster warm. Her orbs finally showed emotions as fatigue took over her body and let herself relax. Her banner twitched slightly at the end but stood still once she had fallen asleep.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Nemesis who was already laying beside breezy lifted his head. He looks at snow and bows his head"Hello Alphess". He says and moves away incase she wants to lay beside the pup. He walks over and sits guarding the entrace. His long smokey black fur sways as thick flakes stick to his fur.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Before the fae fell asleep she opened her eyes to there full extension. She nodded her head and let a smile slip over her jaws at the mention of her rank to the brute. This meant to her that he had joined the pack, but she had yet to decide what his rank would be. She just shrugged her shoulders lightly and decided that she would decide in the morning when, hopefully, the storm would be over and out of mind. Snow laid her skull on the cold stone ground, but it wasn't as cold as outside and her thick Arctic coat kept her warm.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 am

Nemesis went and slid his thick soft neck under the faes heads. He let his neck be their pillow, but he stayed up watching the entrance. He didn't falter at all that night he stayed up guarding the to faes. He perked his ears at the slightest sound. He covered the pups body with his tail to keep her warm. He thought for a second and stretched his tail so it kept the alphess warm too.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 am

Usually the Arctic wolf would have moved away from the brute, but thanks to that he was larger than her, he kept her warmer. So wasn't about to object that as she curled up tighter around the pup. If she was a cat, she would have purred, but she wasn't so she just stayed where she was. Soon her thoughts became clouded and she began to think about what would happen the next day and the future. Her colorless fur was bristled in a attempt to keep her warm as the temperature began to drop even more due to the storm.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Nemesis curled around the alphess more shielding her all he could. He exerted all his heat towards her in attempt to keep her warm. The long furry black tail shielded her legs, as his massive head shield hers. The warmth grew more as he pressed closer to the alphess. -I hope she is warm- he thought to himself as he looks at the alphess who is sleeping. Then after a moment he looked at the entrace again the moonlight light the cave but it was still dark to the amount of heavy snowfall.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Gavin woke his gaze looking around before letting out a small shudder. It was cold. Very cold for the brute. He looked down at Cherokee and smiled softly. She was still asleep which made him feel a bit better. 'She's probably warmer than me right now' he thought lightly curling his body around the vixen with small nuzzle to her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:48 am

Her ear flickered at the small touch and her deep ocean-like eyes fluttered open focusing on the brute she was laying with. She smiled softly at him and lifted her head with a yawn, ivories clicking together when she stopped yawning. "Hey.." she murmured quite groggily.

The smaller vixen was very warm from the heat of both adults and she nuzzled her way closer to the older vixen to get all the heat she could all while staying in her deep slumber. She eventually curled into a tight ball letting her tassel cover her face much like a fox would.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:01 am

The large vixen felt the pup curl tighter around her, but honestly slightly. It had been a couple hours till they had fell asleep and the wolf had of course woken up early. She raised her large cranium and watched as the sun shone clearly through the mouth of the cave. Careful not to move any of the other wolves, she got up onto her appendages and propelled herself toward that direction. Soon her pelt was glistening from the sun as she stepped into the knee high snow. She lifted her paw and looked at the deep track she had made and let her receptor twitch with curiosity. It must have snowed 4 or 5 inches of snow while we were asleep... The Arctic thought calmly to herself as she let her banner flick. Snow's joints were of course tight from sleeping and whatnot and she needed to know where her pack was. The female turned her stature toward the top of the cave that she had taken shelter in early and started to trot toward the top of it. There she quickly raised her skull into the sky and let a howl escape from her chest cavity. It ran powerfully and clear throughout the forest as the sound waves began to bounce off every surface into the area. She only stopped when she had to catch her breath and lowered her head and listened for a answer. She also listened to her own howl echo into the forest.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:33 am

"You slept a while" he whispered opening his golden eyes to stare at her own. He smile softly at her then yawned himself. "I'm going outside" he murmured licking her cheek "I need to strech or I'll be forever stuck"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:44 am

Perking her receptors at the echoing sound of a howl she instantly recognized as Snow's she nodded. "We both have to get up now, we have to go find Snow, I hear her near by."

The small pup's receptors twitched as she awoke to the sound of a loud howl over head, she looked around and noticed the alphess was gone meaning it was more than likely her. She stood and stretched, popping all of her bones back into place and stretching her muscles so they weren't as tight. She padded out to the front of the cave, seeing how deep the snow was compared to her she grumbled and pushed her way through it, jumping a few times to get out of the cave until she landed in a deeper pile causing herself to sink into the thick icy cold frozen water.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Nemesis awoke and went up to the alphess shivering a bit. He looked at her then outside"Alphess I think it would be the best time to hunt. Since the heavy snow has stopped and its warmer now". He says and presses his paw on the snow and it just caves in. He thinks for a bit showing it by his facial expressions. He shows his true personality when he looks at alphess."I also think we should wait a bit for the top layer to melt so when we step on it, it'll compact together and hold our weight". He bows to her waiting for her reply. He would follow the she gave him.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Cherokee/Breezy wrote:Perking her receptors at the echoing sound of a howl she instantly recognized as Snow's she nodded. "We both have to get up now, we have to go find Snow, I hear her near by."

The small pup's receptors twitched as she awoke to the sound of a loud howl over head, she looked around and noticed the alphess was gone meaning it was more than likely her. She stood and stretched, popping all of her bones back into place and stretching her muscles so they weren't as tight. She padded out to the front of the cave, seeing how deep the snow was compared to her she grumbled and pushed her way through it, jumping a few times to get out of the cave until she landed in a deeper pile causing herself to sink into the thick icy cold frozen water.

Snow seemed to ignore the brute for a couple seconds until she heard what sounded like a faint splash near the mouth of the cave. Her receptors swiveled until they tracked the source of the sound waves that began to bounce off the trees that surrounded the area. Then the scent of the adolescent flooded through her nostrils and that seemed to wake the Arctic up as from the top of the cave she leaped down skillfully landing on all of her paws. She began almost frantically looking around until she noticed a gaping whole and rushing water around it. The Alphess quickly then leaped into the water her thick fur quickly becoming covered in the cold fluid as she then noticed the white fur of the pup. She then pushed her powerful back legs upward keeping herself above the water as she grabbed the nape of Breezy and lifted her head higher, which made her body sink a little bit, but she was stronger than she looked as she moved toward a opening in the snow where she climbed out.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 am

He perked his ears nodding in agreement. "Come on then" he said lightly slipping out of the den slowly. Most of his way was blocked by snow making the male frustrated. "We just might have to dig Chero" he said to her pulling back inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Nemesis looks at the small pup and laughs"Come here, let me help". He says in a fatherly to as he walk to the small pup. His ears perked as he heard breezy struggling to get out of the pile of snow. He stuck his muzzle in the pile and gently grabbed her by the scruff and set her on his back.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Nemesis wrote:Nemesis looks at the small pup and laughs"Come here, let me help". He says in a fatherly to as he walk to the small pup. His ears perked as he heard breezy struggling to get out of the pile of snow. He stuck his muzzle in the pile and gently grabbed her by the scruff and set her on his back.

[Breezy fell through the snow into a river, thats why Snow had to go save her. Please read the entire post to understand whats going on]
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 am

Dyslexic sorry missed that part. If i ever don't post correctly its because of my dyslexia.)

Nemesis was waiting at the edge of the river waiting to see signs they were okay. -please be alive- he thought to himself. He sighed with relief when he saw the alphess pop up. He ran over and smiled"Are you okay alphess"? He asks a worried look going across his face.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:53 am

Currently the alphess was soaking wet and that wasn't what she really wanted. She wasn't much of a fan of water and so walked out of the freezing cold river with the adolescent's nape in her maw. Her orbs remained expressionless as she turned toward the brute. "I wouldn't worry about me, worry about the pup." Snow said sternly, she could obviously take care of herself, but the pup at the other hand couldn't. She placed Breezy on the ground and let her salmon colored tongue slide out of her jaws as she began to lick the cold droplets off of the vixen's pelt.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:26 pm

[Sorry, I'm having problems irl. Snow Imma message you about it in a few.]

The small pup started hacking up a ton of water once she was laid on the frozen ground, shivering like mad the warm tongue barely helping her aside from getting the icy water off her. Once she had gotten enough water out of her lungs to breathe and not feel like she was still about to drown she coughs once more and laid down completely on the now completely packed down and frozen snow letting herself shiver some and look up at the soaked alphess with a shutter she attempts to smile at her but the shivers going through her small frame keep her from doing so. "T-T-than-nk y-y-y-ou." she murmured, the cold was keeping her body from doing just about everything she couldn't even walk if she had tried to.
[Another side note, Nem, she's 10 months old, you wouldn't be able to carry her on your back. Pulling her out of the river or out of a large pile of snow, yes but not carry her. She'd be to heavy.]

The thick pelted vixen nodded at the timbered brute. "I'm good at digging." she grinned slightly and belly crawled around the outer edge of the den and easily started to dig at the still soft snow that had covered most of the opening. Making a hole big enough for them to crawl out of she pulls herself out and huffs when she sinks a bit in the thick snow only being held up by compacted snow below her from getting pushed down.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:51 pm

He smiles fondly at her as she digs and waits patiently. When she'd dig a big enough hole for both of the wolves to fit through he waited again to let her fully get out seeing as he could just see her tail tip just almost outside. He fluffed his fur around his neck shivering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum