Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Boreal Forest - Page 10 Xqi6vc
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Boreal Forest

+7
SStorm
Stone
Pitch
H0L0CAU57
Cherokee/Breezy
Nemesis
Snow
11 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Boreal Forest - Page 10 Empty Re: Boreal Forest

Post by SStorm Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 am

Storm smiled as Snow gave him the rank of a soldier. "You have a good eye. That is the rank I trained in." he said happily. The black and gray brute wagged his tail gently as the thought of being able to continue in his rank within his new pack.
SStorm
SStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm

The Alphess chuckled at the tom and her banner flicked behind her as he wagged his tail. She then turned to the rest of pack and it wasn't in really good condition. However now that the blizzard was over, they could get out of this place and possibly go hunting, Snow though wasn't in any condition to hunt. Her sea blue eyes then laid on her Betess. "Would you mind taking you and Storm to go hunt? I'll try the best I can to help you." The injured vixen said calmly, her features becoming expressionless
Snow
Snow
Admin

https://blizzardpackreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BooEllece02 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm

The snow in the forest was deep. Or maybe Boo's height just made it
seem like it was. That was probably it. Bounding over the snow, she
kept her jaws parted, little clouds of her breath following behind her.
The trees looked so unfamiliar, but the closer she came to the Nenana
River, the more everything looked familiar again. The faint scent of
blood wiggled her nose, it was awful. Just even a drop of it made Boo
cringe. She had dealt with it all her life, and still, she has not
gotten used to it. The wolf the blood was leaking from, Boo could not
pinpoint, but she felt it necessary to see who needed help, if she
wasn't already too late. Her muscular legs helped her leap over the
snow better. Being practically raised in the snow, Boo had mastered how
to rush through it. She could catch the scents of wolves in the pack,
not to far away. The thought of being home again still kept that old
smile on her thin lips.
BooEllece02
BooEllece02

Back to top Go down

Post by SStorm Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 am

Storm smiled and nodded. "I will hunt but you should stay here. Moving too much can cause more harm than good." he said blinking his amber orbs.
SStorm
SStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonfire Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:25 pm

I blinked out the cold sunlight filtering through the trees and stumbled. Tumbling end over end, the forest floor tugged at my sore pelt and dragged into my being. 
     I remembered that first night away. Sitting on that hilltop, gazing at the full moon dyed red. Moonfire, that is my name. Turning slowly, my eyes spun towards the forest in front of me and I lifted my nose. Prey, a distant river, friendly scents, and ... a pack!

Slowly I stood, legs shaking from exhaustion. My face expressed a wide grimace, weakness. The nearby tree offered support and, carefully leaning, my body trusted it with weight. 
  Maybe I shouldn't have attacked that bear, I smiled as if sharing a ridiculous joke. The world went from dazzling white to black as I crumpled to the ground.

-About an hour later-
I arose, wincing with a low growl. Pain wove up from my foreleg, and I glanced down to find it twisted backward. Fun... With incredible pain, I managed to fix the lower section of my leg into the ground, the hurriedly jumped and spun my body around so they were aligned. That done, I dug down into the snowbank, trying to use its insulating qualities for a blanket in order to rest.
   Blood, lots of blood, not my own. Beneath me? No... it was starboard, flanking me starboard to the right. Not mine... Ugh, if only I could go look...

Last edited by Moonfire on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished reading previous posts, updating to fit current action)
Moonfire
Moonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Lilac slowly walks to the alpha. Her eyes dart toward the two other wolves. She breaths in the winter air and then bows her head. Lilac lifts her head and says " hello alpha"
Lilac
Lilac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum