Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Boreal Forest - Page 5 Xqi6vc
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Boreal Forest

+7
SStorm
Stone
Pitch
H0L0CAU57
Cherokee/Breezy
Nemesis
Snow
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Boreal Forest - Page 5 Empty Re: Boreal Forest

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Cherokee/Breezy wrote:Cherokee nodded at the vixen and flicked her banner in annoyance. "We will be back as soon as possible, or we can take cover in one of the other dens around the territory." Sending one last glance at the brute who had just recently lashed out she huffs and pads away from the two. "Coming Gavin?" (I need to stop replying now until Gavin gets on again.)

(I'm here now)
Gavin rolled his eyes at Blizzards actions. 'So childish' he thought now hearing Cherokees voice. His tail wagged rapidly as he replied "Coming!". He trotted towards the female and brushed his fur giants his in a sign of let's go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Nemesis wrote:Nemesis watches the fae eat his green orbs shine in the dark. "I'm nemesis". He smiles fondly at the fae. He eats his own rabbit and stands then goes to entrances and glances at the fae he just met.

The vixen's receptors flicked as she heard the voice coming from the brute. She raised her head slightly, which was just enough for her to be eye level with him. She of course wanted to make a sarcastic comment about him. "Did I ask you?" The Alphess thought silently to herself as she flicked her large banner before giving a curt nod and returning to the adolescent.
Snow
Snow
Admin

https://blizzardpackreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Nemesis sighed -Cant get anybody to like me can I- he thinks to himself. He goes to lay down he sighs as his fur makes a scraping sound on the ground. He closes his eyes and try's to sleep.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Snow wrote:
It was as if a switch went off when she noticed a adolescent in front of her. A warm smile spread over her jaws as she laid down. At first she ignored the rabbit for a little bit and payed more attention to the young wolf in front of her. "Why hello there young what. What might be your name?" Snow asked calmly and almost with a tone a mother would talking to her own child. This vixen was known for speaking like this to pups, even if they weren't even hers. Then after she asked the question, she opened up her maw to reveal long canines and sunk them into the soft flesh of the rabbit. Ripping a large chunk off of its foreleg, she let the chunk of flesh slid satisfyingly down her throat and into her stomach.

The small vixen smiled, "I'm Breezy." with a small wag of her banner she looked out at the storm. "What about you?

Gavin- wrote:(I'm here now)
Gavin rolled his eyes at Blizzards actions. 'So childish' he thought now hearing Cherokees voice. His tail wagged rapidly as he replied "Coming!". He trotted towards the female and brushed his fur giants his in a sign of let's go

She grinned slightly and ran in front of him jumping through the already thick snow like a deer would.A low grunt could be heard when she fell into a large dip in the ground where the snow had already been level with the rest of it, Poking her dome out of the snow she huffs. "Well then."
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

http://ragingwindspack.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:49 pm

He laughed lightly as she fell into a small dip of snow. Hearing her come back up and talk reassured the male greatly. "You alright?" he mused to her fondly trotting towards her slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:56 pm

"Mhmm, there's a lotta cold snow surrounding me, that's about it." she chuckled. "It's still too soft for it to hurt."
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Cherokee/Breezy wrote:
Snow wrote:
It was as if a switch went off when she noticed a adolescent in front of her. A warm smile spread over her jaws as she laid down. At first she ignored the rabbit for a little bit and payed more attention to the young wolf in front of her. "Why hello there young what. What might be your name?" Snow asked calmly and almost with a tone a mother would talking to her own child. This vixen was known for speaking like this to pups, even if they weren't even hers. Then after she asked the question, she opened up her maw to reveal long canines and sunk them into the soft flesh of the rabbit. Ripping a large chunk off of its foreleg, she let the chunk of flesh slid satisfyingly down her throat and into her stomach.

The small vixen smiled, "I'm Breezy." with a small wag of her banner she looked out at the storm. "What about you?

A chuckle escaped the female's jaws as she noticed the wag of the tail from the pup. She decided to wag her own banner and she kicked up some dust in the process. "Its never nice to meet you Breezy. My name is Snow." The Arctic wolf said in a soothing tone for some reason.

[lowmuse]
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:04 pm

He smile brightly and shook his pelt free of some falling snow. "It's very cold" he commented crouching now to her "Need some help out of there Chero?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Nemesis sat up hearing something out side. His black ears perched as he slowly stood, the harsh wind blowing his thick black fur around. He slowly approached the entrance of the cave cautiously. His black banner swaying as his muscles rippled beneath his fur. -I wonder what's out there- He thought to himself. Nemesis walks out side and squints his eyes, as he try's to see through the heavy snow fall. He sniffs looking for a scent but can't smell anything. -I should probably go find food- Nemesis thought as he looked back into the cave. His green orbs searched the cave for the sillohettes of the two faes, before he heard a popping sound and quickly turned around but saw nothing. The popping sound grew louder until a loud crack echoed through the forest. Nemesis looked up and his eyes widen, quickly diving out into the snow barely dodging a huge limb the broke off the tree. When the tree branch hit the ground it cracked and splintered. "d***". He says to himself and looks away back out into the snow. His tail blew in the wind as his fur flopped around and snow clung to it. Nemesis then began his search for food sniffing every crevice and crack in the white world. He didn't smell a thing but he wouldn't give up.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:11 pm

"Nope." poking her head back down under the snow she burrowed her way out poking her nose up right under Gavin's "'Erro der" she murmured in an odd accent.

She grinned slightly and sat down. "So where are you from?" She looked up when Nemesis left the cave and she raised a brow.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:13 pm

He laughed lightly but stayed where he was patiently waiting. When she came up and her nose was just under his he gave her a small fond smile. He nosed her lightly and gave a small chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Cherokee/Breezy wrote:"Nope." poking her head back down under the snow she burrowed her way out poking her nose up right under Gavin's "'Erro der" she murmured in an odd accent.

She grinned slightly and sat down. "So where are you from?" She looked up when Nemesis left the cave and she raised a brow.

Snow then positioned her body so she was in a sitting up position. A warm smile still spread across her facial features and her sea blue eyes were closed thanks to the habit that she had acquired. She then opened her eyes and let her smile drop into a grin. "Me? I'm from this territory. My pack lives here." The Arctic wolf said calmly as she flicked her banner over her colorless appendages. Her orbs then locked onto the small adolescent in front of her, and she quickly felt like she should be responsible for what happened to this pup.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Nemesis was already tired of trugging through this knee high snow and it had no end in site. -Must find food for the adolescent- He thought to himself as his black fur was now white from the snow. He was freezing and saw a rabbit and grinned. -Oh this one is mine-. He thought and smiled creeping slowly towards it silently. He followed the rabbit to its den and smiled then saw all the hares hopping along in the clearing. -If I get them all in their dens I can go in an kill them all at once- he started to think as his stomach growled. Nemesis let out a bark and they all scurried to their holes. He dug all the snow away from the den sites and then crawled in and saw all the grown up hares he quickly finished them off and carried them out. He laid them in a pile and by the time he was done he had 8 hares. -Mmm food- his head screamed but he shook it off and barked"No these are for the faes". He snarled at himself and picks up the hares.

While he was walking back the snow had gotten heavier an the wind was blowing harder. He soon enter the cave shivering and set the 8 hares down. Nemesis smiled fondly and took two to the faes"Here you are". He says and walks slowly back to where he was laying down and sighs. Just then his stomach growls loudly- Ohh the smell of blood, it smells so good". He grins but then stops his green orbs disappearing as he shut his eyes.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 pm

The smaller vixen shivered as a large gust of ice cold wind blew in the cave sending the soft colorless puffs of frozen water inside and towards the two. "Maybe we should head farther back in the cave." She suggested, a small chill finding it's way down her spine causing her to shiver. Retreating towards the back of the cave she positioned her small frame just behind a large fallen chunk of the ceiling to hide from most of the chilling winds from the raging blizzard outside what seemed like their safe haven for the time. Her receptors pricked up when she heard a rather sickening *Slop* and the scent of fresh blood filled her nostrils. 'Nem must be back.' she thought to herself.

If wolves could blush she would be right now, her receptors pushed back in the snow and she pulled back under the snow and shifted to burrow out of the snow in a place that wouldn't land her directly under the brute. Once she was out of the soft, almost cloud like snow and about as shaken off as she could be with it still snowing a large gust of wind hit them and sent snow flying at her making her rather white again. Huffing she quickly shook out her thick pelt and looked at the timbered brute. "We should keep moving, I didn't think it'd get this bad before we got back to Snow. I wonder if they're okay." she said loud enough to be heard over the raging winds that were sending snow into her fur, chilling her to the bone. "I'm starting to get really cold." she said lowly, mostly to herself but if the brute heard her over the wind so be it. She started walking, trying to find her way to some sort of shelter with only white in her vision, already this early in the storm everything was completely covered in snow. "It's been a long time since I've been stuck in a white out." she mused to herself.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Nemesis looks at breezy and picks her up and set her on his back and picked up his kill. He ran to the cave and entered it and set her down and gave her something to eat"Here eat you need your strength. He says and goes to check on snow.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Gavin smiled and lightly at her as he came out of the snow. "I think I'm falling for her" he thought his tail wagging. The wind suddenly buffeted his body making him shiver and followed after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Faintly through the flurry of what seemed like a thick white coat over her vision she could see a small den, recognizing it as one of the dens from their camp she continues to trudge through the now chest high snow. Looking back she chucked slightly, she was larger than Gavin meaning the snow was covering most of him. She began to jump through the snow again as it got harder to walk through and eventually made it to the small rock and tree den and crawled inside towards the back so there was still room for Gavin, it was big enough to fit at least three of her but she wanted to make sure they both still had room.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Even thought the snow blinded the male he could faintly smell Cherokee. He pushed on slowly seeing the snow building up in front of him. He smiled as he saw the den where he'd seen Cherokees tail disappear into. He picked up his pace and stuck his brawny head in giving her a fond smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 pm

She was curled in a tight ball, looking almost like a fox with her banner covering her face. She grinned but it was hidden behind the thick fur of her banner but it showed in her eyes. "Coming in? There's enough room. I don't think you would want to get sick from staying in the cold for far to long."
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

"Oh yes" he murmured shaking his back end quickly free of a small amount of snow. Some replaced quickly. He pushed into and lay down beside her looking at her with keen interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:23 pm

She gazed up at him, her normally expressionless sea-blue eyes showing slight affection in them. Shifting slightly, she positioned herself in a more half moon shape so there was more room and she was pressed slightly against the foundation of the den, her gaze never leaving his seemingly glowing golden eyes.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:31 pm

He stared into the depths of her sea blue eyes trying to decipher them. He was in love no doubt about that not. His eyes gleamed now as he leaned his head forward slowly at first before pressing his nose to hers gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Her receptors pressed back tight against her head and she stayed still, almost frozen for a moment. 'What do I do?' she thought, 'I like him sure but I don't know if it would work since we just barely met.' deciding she would just see how things go she presses her nose back in a small nuzzle. [*coughjustdoitcherocough*]
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:39 pm

He softly smiles and pulls back his eyes looking at her fondly. 'Should I say anything yet?' he thought 'I just want to so badly. We just met though'. He sighed and let his gaze drop to look at his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:46 pm

She laid her dome down again, pressing her nose deep into the fur on his shoulder blade. 'I could learn to love again...' she mused to herself.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum